Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The paper for submission has been prepared according to the instructions and paper template available for download from section "Guide for Authors".
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format according to the instructions and paper template in the "Guide for authors" section.
The journal is an open-access journal which means that everybody can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles in accordance with Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the author hereby grants Energy Systems Research journal the exclusive license for non-commercial use of the article throughout the world, in any form, in any language, for the full term of copyright, effective upon acceptance for publication.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
3. User Rights
The author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or ESR journal upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of ESR journal.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees.
ESR journal will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and the journal has become obligated to have the article published. ESR journal may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
By submitting an article to the journal, the author automatically agrees with the copyright policy and signs this license agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.